Work location: Hanoi Head-office and HCM office. Number of vacancy: 01
I. Responsibilities/ Tasks:
- Manage the Interior Architectural Design process from concept phase to construction documents
- Responsible for producing architectural working drawings including all details for architectural interior project.
- Managing project schedule and personnel requirements
- Liaise with the owner and consultants and sub-contractors, work with consultants, furniture dealers, product reps, and fabricators to meet overall
- Direct/cooperate to the project team members to develop design ideas/design solutions for assigned projects
- Attend client and internal meetings
II. Job Requirements:
- University Degree or higher in Interior Design
- At least 5 - 10 years of related Interior design experience. In which at least 3 years of working experience as Chief Interior design from
Interior concept stage to Detailed Interior design stage.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, 3Ds Max, Vray, Photoshop
- English skill is required to communicate with Foreigner Managers
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. High sense of responsibility
- Creative and good sense of aesthetics
- Sex: Male/Female
For inquiries and consultations with us, please contact us at the following address.